Gus’s Community Market Hours
8am – 8pm
First of all, everyone here at Gus’s loves our customers more than anything.
That’s why we are making your health our number one priority. Our stores are open and ready to help!
We’ve updated our hours to allow for additional re-stocking and cleaning time, and we will be allowing patrons that are 60 years and older to shop exclusively for the first hour of business (7am-8am).
We want as many of our smiling friendly faces well and healthy and able to satisfy any pantry re-stocking needs, and that means we need to limit the number of customers that are in the market at any one time. Gus’s staff will be organizing orderly lines, and while in the store or the line, we appreciate you maintaining social distance. Please do your best to keep 6′ away from other patrons.
Other changes and policy updates include:
- We have increased the sanitation schedules around the markets including shopping carts and hand baskets.
- All food sampling has been suspended.
- We have temporarily closed our hot bars, salad bars, and soup bars.
- The cafes are offering full service for all condiment needs.
- Reusable/personal cups will temporarily not be allowed in the cafes.
- We will continue to close at 8pm to give our staff more time for restocking and sanitizing.
- For the safety of our staff and customers during this time, all sales are final.
- We our monitoring customer traffic in our stores to assist in social distancing.
- Our management team has been working closely with the CDC to verify that all set forth guidelines are being followed.
Instacart delivery remains an option as well. They are backed up at the moment, but you should be able to schedule a delivery for a few days out.
Stay safe and stay healthy.