Reporting to the Kitchen Department Manager, the Dishwasher must be fast and dependable and will be schedule on weekend evenings, Friday through Sunday.
Gus’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ancestry, race, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual identity, sexual orientation, age, creed, genetic information, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or other basis protected by applicable federal or California state law.
- Keeping service and cookware clean
- Maintaining cleanliness of floors and surfaces
- Assisting cooks with food prep
- Other maintenance tasks
- Take instruction, direction, and follow procedures provided by our kitchen manager.
- Proven ability to work safely in a fast paced environment.
- A sense of humor and ability to find fulfillment in working with team members.
- Must be able to communicate with customers who speak only English.
- Must be able to regularly and safely lift heavy objects greater than 50 pounds unassisted.
- Able to stand all day while frequently bending and twisting, occasionally kneeling/squatting, and regular light to moderate lifting.
- Open schedule is required, evenings, weekends and holidays are a must.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
This job posting describes the general requirements of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.