Hot finds this Fall (in our cool store)!
Hello neighborhood grocer enthusiasts! We have so many good things to tell you today. Let’s not delay another second:
First bit of good news: we can deliver a meal right to your door. Just find us on Caviar! Harrison customers can order from Caviar right here, and Haight Street customers have their own link here.
If you don’t know what to order, we understand. It’s overwhelming. And we just can’t make that choice any easier – we love making good food! So along with all of our delicious sandwiches, salads, and deli side dishes, check out these incredible new additions to the menu! They’re made with the freshest ingredients, and each one is toasted to order.
- Turkey Bacon Panini on a Pretzel bun with stoneground mustard and cheddar cheese.
- Ham & Swiss Panini on a Brioche Bun with chipotle sauce, house sliced ham and swiss cheese.
- Chicken Pesto panini, with our house grilled chicken house pesto and provolone cheese.
If a toasty sandwich sounds too hot in this warm weather, then skip those completely and cool down with something frozen and delightful! We are featuring ice cream from the good people at Humphry Slocombe, and we can’t wait to scoop you something delectable.
And now for a hunt around the store to find what else is new:
- Seasoned burger patties are ready for grilling!
- Wild salmon is in season! Throw it in the oven or on the grill next to the burgers!
- New Gouda Land is taking over the cheese department with creamy wonderfulness!
- New Farro and Potato salads in the deli, perfect for picnics!
And that’s all the news that’s fit to print! We can’t wait to see you in here – bring both your shopping list and your appetite!